Full-Color Flyers, 8.5" x 11", Qty. 75,000
Other sizes and quantities available here.
- Finished size is 8.5" x 11"
- Bleed: .125" on each side
- Base Price Starting at $3,065 for Single-Sided printing on 100lb Gloss Text stock with Aqueous Coating
- Double-Sided printing and other Paper Options available
- Laser and InkJet Compatibility Guaranteed for 70lb Opaque paper
- As Always, FREE SHIPPING
- Standard production time: 4-9 business days
- Non-PDF artwork/Files not print ready will add 2-3 days production time.
What is "70lb Opaque" Paper?
Opaque might be considered a baseline flyer paper stock. It isn't as
thick or heavy as "card" stock, but it's thicker and sturdier than
everyday office-use paper. Because this paper is uncoated, it's best
used for printing lighter colors (very dark inks might soak into the
paper and produce undesirable results). Our 100lb aqueous-coated options
are best for printing dark colors.
What is "100lb Gloss Text" Paper?
100lb Gloss Book Paper is a great option for your standard flyers or
similar printed products of all print colors. While thicker than 70lb Opaque, it isn't as thick or heavy as 100lb Gloss Cover.
What is "100lb Gloss Cover" Paper?
100lb Gloss Cover Paper has a feel and appearance similar to 100lb Gloss
Text paper, but is even thicker and more durable. Think of the cover of
a catalog or other mailable booked publication.
What is Aqueous Coating?
Aqueous Coating gives the paper a smudge-resistant and attractively smooth, glossy finish.